Stony Hill CSA
CSA Membership for 2015 now available!
CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture. It is a relationship of a mutual commitment between farmers and members. In return for an annual fee which helps cover production costs of the farm, CSA members receive a weekly share of the highest quality produce during the growing season.
All CSA members receive:
- Weekly shares of the highest quality produce in season
- A discount card that entitles them to 10% off each time they shop at any Stony Hill Farms retail location (including the Gardens, tailgate markets, PYO, and Maze Fun Park)! Cards are good for the entire CSA year once membership is paid in full
- Recipes emailed weekly
- New! Discounted monthly cooking classes at Streets Cafe in Chester, NJ with classes aimed at CSA produce
- Share Options
- View Photos of FULL Share Examples
- View Photos of HALF Share Examples
- Growing Schedule
- Pick-Up Locations
- CSA FAQ
- Learn about our Corporate Program
To become a CSA member, you may now order your share online or download a printable application (links included below).
Shares can be purchased using credit card or check. Credit card payments can be made online, in person, or over the phone. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. EBT and Food Stamps are not accepted for CSA memberships.
Checks can be made payable to Stony Hill Gardens and mailed or brought to:
Stony Hill Gardens
ATTN: CSA Membership
8 Route 24
Chester, NJ 07930
For current pricing information, please see our online store for list of options or download the appropriate CSA Application from the Get Started section below.